Nice but very mild scent

Posted by Reviewer2760681 on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed in the Zum Mist Lavender spray but only because I have had their Zum Frankincense n Myrrh spray and one little squirt perfumes an entire room and covers any bad odors that try to linger. This Lavender spray is lovely if you use several sprays on your bed linens and pillows before laying down for sleep but I did not experience any residual scent when I woke up in the middle of the night for a drink of water. My assumption was that this spray would have the lasting power of the Frankincense scent but I was wrong. Nice but no staying power.

really love it!

Posted by 5439149406354558036 on Nov 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have some lavender oils and candles but this is the best one I have. Fresh lavender flavour and spread smooth. I use this for my bedroom, bathroom and even office :)

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3019787 on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we really enjoy all the Zum products but especially the mist(s)

Lavender Zum Mist

Posted by Reviewer2334894 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best lavender pillow mist. The scent of this lavender brings instant relax mode to all senses.

HAPPY Customer

Posted by Reviewer2369770 on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

iHerb products are wonderful! along with your easy ordering process and quick shipping makes iHerb a valued e-tailer

ROOM FRESHNERRP

Posted by 5568658062370591466 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THE MIST MAKES ME SLEEP BETTER

Just ok

Posted by 5320071455825537089 on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This spray has a pretty fresh, natural lavender smell, but it does lean a little towards "soapy" smelling. It doesn't leave any noticeable fragrance in the room or on clothing, so I'm a little disappointed about that.