Good for deodorizing room

Posted by fluffaduff on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would love this if its more of a mint scent, but personally, it smells of lemongrass to me. Don't get me wrong, not that I don't like the scent of lemongrass, its ok if its a hint in a tom yam soup, but this as a standalone spray, does not do it for me. For lemongrass lovers, this is for you. Thank you iherb, once again, for this prize. *I just gave this spray another star because i tried this spritz in my room and it works perfectly. Not as "lemongrassy" as it was when i tried it on my hand. Recommended! However, do give it a real good shake before spraying, I find only a light tint of mint when I do that.

Room spray

Posted by 4755972353825217403 on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Refreshes a bathroom or closet. Very pleasant, light and effective.

Delicious scent

Posted by 5416951389500196784 on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite room spray. Invigorating and delicious scent. Highly recommend!

Awesome smell!

Posted by 4827128422310472415 on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought to use a room freshener and i love the smell from the beginning, so fresh! So once i tried on my body and i loved it even more! Now i used it as a body mist mostly, by the way, it lasts almost all day.

Zum Rosemary Mint Spray

Posted by 5506057872970292716 on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is remarkable. It covers and eliminates odors in the bathroom quickly and efficiently, and leaves a fresh fragrance in the room. It also works in other rooms. I'm extremely happy with the results.

Total waste of money

Posted by 4752914668832068545 on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because what I usually purchase was not available. The aroma is faint and not lasting. I do not recommend this product