A unique use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this fragrance for several years now as a mosquito repellant with fantastic results. I hate smelling like citronella and I refuse to use poisons.

Zum Mist is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Great for air freshening, and people freshening - I spray some in the air and let it fall on me, and it provides a nice light scent all day! I have tried 6 varieties, and like them all so far!

Lovely blend of sandalwood and citrus! smells amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells amazing! I also appreciate how the spray nozzle atomizes the mist nicely. It does not last very long as body mist, but it works fine as hair mist and room mist. The smell puts me in a good mood :)

Smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent of this, nice combination of the citrus with the sandalwood. Good at clearing bad smells. Container goes a long way, lasts a long time.

Sandalwood-Citrus Zum Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this fragrance! I use it on my linens and it lasts!

Gorgeous fresh scent & long-lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favourite Zum Mist. I use it on linen and clothes, and it lasts a long time. But most importantly, it has SUCH a fresh, lovely scent. As long as you like the scent of sandalwood, you will love this!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells incredible! A very authentic smell that lingers for a pretty good while.

Quite a good smell, not overwhelming, but it lingers nicely.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sandalwood should be an understated aroma anyway, in my opinion, so this is *just right. Any more and I'd not like it.

Aromatherapy Room and Body Mist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The aroma of this mist should be more darker. It has a light incense aroma, but it does not smell anything like frankincense.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like that it's all natural and the fragrance is great. I use it in my bathroom. I see the smell doesn't give me a headache and also masks the bad odours. Will definitely but more!

1 2 3