Smells like lavender not Dragon's Blood

Posted by matillyrose on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am wondering if the labels have been put on the wrong tin because this smells strongly of Lavender not Dragon's Blood. Very disappointed.

Works very well

Posted by MikeMember on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've had trouble with my cuticles for years: dryness,cracking, bleeding and erosion caused by invasive yeast/fungus. This is the best product I've ever found to relieve these symptoms. Applied from once to several times a day, it keeps the cuticles and the nails themselves looking great. Also works well on small scaly patches caused by sun damage.

Really good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1241088 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the fragrance. It reminds of being in a spa. It's very rich and makes my hands feel great. But what I also enjoy is that it soaks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I can put it on my hands and then right away pick up my knitting project and get to work and no more snagging on my rough hands and cuticles. I'll definitely be purchasing Zum Rub again in the future.

Amazing

Posted by 5693376128563360562 on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soaked into skin well and made my hands and feet retain moisture. I even put a little on my face before bed. A little goes a long way. Will be buying again as this is a must have, to keep on hand always

Emollient skin softener

Posted by 4966240688359077192 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great fragrance and the consistency is rich and lasting.

I Love it!!!

Posted by 5536253512192662399 on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This Zum Rub is gorgeous! I use it every night for my feet, legs and arms. Although it is kind of oily/waxy, your skin doesn't stay oily, just soft and lovely. It smells pleasant, and the tub just isn't isn't big enough, I want more and more!

5 stars!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Beautiful scent! Amazing for dry skin!

Makes my skin new.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin especially in the cols months, this product lasts all day. I like this better for my skin than F & M rub but I like the F & M scent better. Although it has a very nice scent