Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells wonderful... great as a lip balm, massage oil, not so great as a hand cream... but it smells so good I don't care.

Frankincense and myrrh scent is what I like best about this product

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Indigo Wild, especially their frankincense and myrrh products. Their frankincense and myrrh liquid soap is a favorite of mine for fragrant showers and soft skin. This tin of solid moisturizers is nice too, and the fragrance is more subtle than that of the liquid soap. I don't rely on this product as a heavy-duty moisturizer for winter chapped hands or anything like that, but as a regular skin softening rub with a delicious scent I really like it.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT, TERRIBLE PACKAGING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I HAD PREVIOUSLY ORDERED THE ALMOND ZUM RUB AND DESPITE THE DIFFICULTY I ENCOUNTERED IN OPENING THIS TUB OF MOISTURIZER,I STILL ORDERED THE INDIGO WILD. SOMEONE PLS LET THE MANUFACTURERS KNOW THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO OPEN THE TUBS OF ZUM RUB.

The smell is horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is horrible too strong...increases my sinus! Preferred the Rosemary mint zum rub..but that fragrance is discontinued! Not sure why good things are stopped!

Are you kidding me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this rub everyday, and have received compliments on my skin. The scent is my fav. I wonder if they have bigger cans. That doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for healing up skin problems. A+++++

Mary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love how it smells!

Best product for clearing breakout prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has saved my skin from cystic breakouts. I use it as a moisturiser and it keeps my skin hydrated and clear.

Wow

Posted by HariJo on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell love the taste when I use on lips... just love this product.

quite unique fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's good, but the fragrance of it would not be familiar to korean who rerely has an opportunity to experience this fragrance.