indigo soap for hands and and body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Again, the fragrance did not last very long. When I used it as a body soap I could'nt smell it after an hour. I found myself putting the Body oil on to keep some fragrance on.

Meh...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too "fragrancy" for me, not natural enough. Also, slightly drying. I was disappointed, especially considering the price.

Artificial fragrance

Posted by teacup on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I clicked on this by mistake as I meant to click on the Patchouli, which practically has the same pic. When it arrived we tried it anyway. Odor is too fake for us especially as we have Frankincense and Myrrh resins and the fragrance is much different. Never again.

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

love it!

LOVE the fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite Zum scent. I would give it 5 stars except I wish it moisturized a bit more; it kind of dries my hands.

Great Fragrance and great suds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this wash. Its fragrance is so nice! Soothing!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell. Love all the Wild Indigo Products I've used.

I love that smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Frankincense and myrrh is one of my favorite smell! a little bit expensive otherwise is perfect!

Just like it!/ Просто нравится

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap. One small drop is enough. It is very friendly for atopic skin. It has strange smell, but it is not agressive. I will repeat without any doubt. _________________ Отличное мыло, экономный расход, чтобы вымыть руки хватает буквально одной капли. Запах странноват, но не навязчивый. Мне нравится. Буду повторять.

great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I particularly loved the smell. Very agreeable product for washing the hand and gentle.

1 2