Fine probiotic blend!

Posted by Marianna on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Every time I have to take in antibiotics, I suffered from candida :( Nothing could help me, even some very expensive proboitics, untill I happened to buy Innate Response Formulas, Flora 5-14, Complete Care, 60 Veggie Capsules from iherb. I was lucky to find this probiotic blend, because it really works!!! A month ago I had to take antibiotics for 2 weeks. But Innate Flora 5-14 helped me to overcome the prescribed medicine course without any problems with candida! I recommend it to everybody! One capsule daily is enough for me, so this product really worth trying. I have already repurchased it! Каждый раз, когда мне приходилось принимать антибиотики, я потом лечилась от кандиды :( Ничего не помогало избежать этого, даже некоторые дорогие пробиотики. А потом я случайно купила Innate Response Formulas, Flora 5-14, Complete Care, 60 Veggie Capsules на iherb. Мне, действительно, повезло найти эту формулу пробиотиков, потому что она, правда, работает!!! Месяц назад я заболела и мне пришлось принимать антибиотики в течение 2 недель. Innate Flora 5-14 помогла мне пройти курс без всяких проблем! Одной капсулы в день натощак мне достаточно. Рекомендую всем! Сама уже заказала повторно :)

AMAZING!

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these. A lot of GOOD bacteria for your inside :)

Take with food, great for upset stomachs.

Posted by 5691583532550053658 on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product due to some of the reviews I've read here on iHerb.ocm. On paper, it's seems good: no fillers and a minimum of 'extra' ingredients such as magnesium stearate; plus it comes in vegetable capsules. I take it as a preventive for vaginal yeast infections and to keep my intestinal gut healthy. ++ It's great for tummy upsets, which I sometimes get when eating very spicy food. So far I have had a single flare of yeast infection in conjuction with the cooler and drier weather, but much milder compared to previously. - Taken on an empty stomach at night before sleeping, however, usually results in tummy rumbles, which makes it hard for me to fall asleep. Taking it a short while after food seems to drastically reduce the rumblings. I will be trying some other probiotics formula to see if they work better on me; but all-in-all this is not a bad buy, works exceptionally well when one has the runs.

The best Flora probiotic for me!

Posted by Reviewer3316951 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really works

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, great product no fillers.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good probiotic, but nothing sensational about the results after taking it for 1 month. I am keen to try Innate Response Clinical Strength probiotic formula, I just wish the price was cheaper!

To your health!

Posted by Reviewer1649955 on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Innate Response makes high quality probiotics. Recommended by my doctor. I've used them for a long while and like the product.

Excellent

Posted by 5438085119395490692 on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for my stomach!

Flora 5-14 60 caps

Posted by Reviewer1045112 on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is perfect for fixing the damage prescription meds cause. It took more than 30 caps before I was 75% myself again. They are much gentler than the otc ones at the grocery store. I ordered a second bottle just to keep a head of my doctor.

Innate Response Formulas, Flora 5-14,