almost like an anti-imnlamatory for my body & digestive system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying different probiotics ... Some pretty popular. But no one works like this for me. This one along with single strain plantarum 299v probiotic are the two unique supplements from which I've got a perceptible & almost immediate good reaction (after one hour or so), similar to take a powerful anti-inflammatory (cortisone). Even I feel improvement on my mood. It works for me even with a dose as low as 1/2 or 1/3 capsule. Another advantage for me is that doesn't contain FOS. Because my digestive system doesn't seem tolerate FOS or similiar sugar-like substances very well. Unfortunately it is very very expensive. But in my case it's worth the financial effort. I wish & hope in not so far future price goes down. Take care!.

Innate Response Flora

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor--it works very well. I've been taking this for over a year now and have noticed the price go up and up so I did a little comparison shopping and found the same product on amazon.com for a lot less.

Great Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is in the process of healing her digestive system due to gluten intolerance. We like this product!

This product really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This probiotic was recommended by my holistic doctor. It is pricer then other brands but the ingredients are worth the extra cost.