Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had gestational diabetes three times and I have had pre-diabetes, and PCOS. I read how wonderful this is for your blood sugar, for preventing birth defects, for energy, for pregnancy, for preventing gestational diabetes. IT also helps Type II diabetes. This product was tested in a clinical study taking 2 a day and within 6 MONTHS the blood sugar and A1C levels were near-normal levels. Notice I said 6 months. It works slowly and surely. Dont give up too soon. According to Chris Barr, Taking 3 Tablets of these is the best....One tablet 3 x a day.... He also told me how wonderful this is for pregnancy! At least 3 a day and up to 4 or more per day during pregnancy~

Strong suggested

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective and very good. I take this one to stabilise glucose. Strong suggested. Additional suggestion. Use DHL Express. USA to Switzerland just four days.

Love it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! :)

Pure and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use chromium to help me with cravings. Innate Response seems to be purer than other brands.

Remarkable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really helps for diabetics as it has great blend of nutrients.However it will work better if use it to 2 tablets(100mg) daily.

I bought this brand for its promised quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Vegetarian, no fillers, good list of ingredients. Gong vegetarian has really limited my choice of supplements, so I am glad of these. I take one a day as suggested.