Help

never looked back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

absolutely the best organic line I've found. Love reducing the chemicals in personal beauty products, but goes to the next step to deliver wonderful hair products that work!!!! Definitely deserves the five star.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice smells tangerine. The consistency of the gel slightly, but I do not mind. Very good foam. One of my favorites.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product but very pricey for such a small bottle. One of the best shampoos that I have tried. Only good for one month.

¡DESCONTINUADO!!! :(

Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

¡Por queeé!!! De los mejorcitos champús que he tenido! Cabello suelto, brilllante, con volumen, sin encrespamiento... ¡Muy gustoso de usar por su textura y su perfume! ¿Por qué señores de iHerb?

Why is this discontinued?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Innersense makes a great shampoo that doesn't have any harmful chemicals, foams up decently, and doesn't strip hair of its moisture. It has a mild citrus scent that doesn't linger and isn't overwhelming, unlike many others from iherb I've tried. I'm sad that iherb seems to be discontinuing many items that I regularly use and like. This is my first review because I'm so upset that this shampoo is being discontinued.

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are great and my hair is softer after using this. I like that it is natural without the harsh chemical ingredient. It is cheaper than the other shampoo that I have ever used, butvitbis definitely a winner. Recommend to give this a try.

Good Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this shampoo. It is viscous and good clean my hair.

muy bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

de momento el mejor champú de iherb que he probado para el pelo rizado. Te deja el pelo suave, hidratado y con mucho brillo. El olor es muy bueno, como a cítricos y a limpio.

i love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

revelation! great value, fantastic, irresistible smell of fresh mandarin pulp! very good cleanses hair shiny and soft.

A bit dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A bit dry for my hair. Overall it's fine

1 2