Control those curls baby!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For someone who has straight to wavy hair I was hoping this product would miraculously help my hair bring out it's wavyness and it did! Where I live the water is very harsh on my hair and it's pretty much always weighed down aka super straight. This product gives my hair volume, wavyness/curls, keeps frizz away and it has a pleasant citric/orange smell. I didn't think I would end up loving it this much! It works best when used on wet hair but your hair can still benefit from it when it's dry.

Youthful Hair Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing I have tried has taken the old age frizz out of my hair like Innersense Quiet Calm. My hair looks and feels like the smooth locks of my youth.

Didn't work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have thick, coarse, curly hair. This product did not work for my hair type, but it might work best for finer hair.

goodbye frizz

Posted by baileylang on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My very thin/dry but fast to get greasy/curly hair was getting very frizzy when I let it air dry. I bought this and it is perfect. Not heavy and doesn't make it greasy. My curls are soft and smooth again.

works very well to moisturize! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy having soft, non frizzy hair for once. It nicely conditions my thin hair using about 1/2 tsp and working it through my hair while its pretty wet. If I use too much then my hair will appear oily. I don't think it has much of a scent and certainly doesn't bother me, although with all the oils, I did expect some kind of nice fragrance.

Keeps frizz at bay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

keeps my hair smooth and frizz free

Did not like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The smell was like baby aspirin which wasn't too bad, just different. I did not notice an improvement in the fly-away hair or frizz. Very heavy on my hair. I have thick, wavy, just-past-the-shoulder length hair. When used in conjunction with the iCreate Finish Organic Finishing Spray, I had severe flakes by end-of-day and definitely the next day if I did not shampoo. I did not use this stand-alone, so the flakes could have been from the hair spray. Disappointed in the high cost/low satisfaction.

never looked back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

does just what it said it would do..

Great product and service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find iHerb.com to provide excellent products and shipment services at very reasonable prices.

Good curl enhancer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helped define my curls and wasn't heavy or oily on the hair! My hair still had a slight layer of fuzz but thats just my hair type!

1 2