Help

amazing detangler

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my hair is like a bird's nest after I wash it. This works like a charm at detangling my hair and also providing some moisture in it. It does not wear the hair down at all, which is a great plus!

big hair

Posted by Ksubelko on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is awesome! This spray contains many valuable and expensive oils and extracts It makes my hair soft and shiny, moreover, I did a new hairdo...in a few seconds! Belive me, i'm good in hairstyles, but i never saw so big, bouncy and well-structured waves on my head before. I should mention that my hair is thin, baby soft hair and oily scalp, but this stuff doesn't pull them down, it's non sticky and VERY lightweight. I'm impressed!!

Worth every penny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't think I would ever find a leave in conditioner that I like better than Giovanni, but this is it! Simply amazing stuff. Made semi-wavy, frizzy (damaged) hair soft and shiny with beautiful waves and curls. I worked this conditioner into clean, towel dried hair, finger combed a bit and then just left it to air dry. After my hair dried a sprayed a bit more conditioner on it just to smooth it a bit, and voila! I had the best hair day ever. The only thing that kind of bugs me is that I don't love the smell of this conditioner, but that's totally a personal preference. With these results, I don't care what the conditioner smells like, I would still use it.

Smells good and all natural ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The spray is a thicker than normal spray conditioners. I mixed it with my ION brand one and it works great. My hair is thin, but long and conditioner is a must. A bit on the spendy side for such a small bottle.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This Leave in Conditioner works just as well as the rinse out version. It leaves my fine hair beautifully conditioned, not weighed down. Which results in shiny, bouncy hair. I LOVE this product, it's perfect!

Might be too light of a leave in conditioner for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been through one bottle of this already. It's very light and has a great scent. However, if you have thicker hair like I do, I'm not sure it would be the right type of leave in conditioner. I have coarse, thick Asian hair. It doesn't seem to penetrate like it would for someone who has finer hair. Still, for the summer, it's a great lightweight conditioner with nothing but good ingredients, and I really like the way it smells.

Génial... si on sait comment s'en servir

Posted by PetiteCurly on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

J'ai eu beaucoup de mal à travailler avec ce produit. Déjà l'odeur n'est pas top et puis la texture n'est pas celle que j'attendais (j'attendais un liquide mais en fait c'est une espèce d'AS dilué). Je l'ai mis de côté plusieurs semaines avant de l'essayer... en coiffant ! Et bien à ma grande surprise, il est excellent ! Il aide vraiment les boucles à se former mais il provoque un peu de frisotti d'un autre côté.

great conditioner, does not leave hair greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is nice, reminds something, but I cannot remember what, :) At least the smell is not strong, I feel it only few hours after washing my hear. I use it every third or fourth time (usually I use normal rinse out conditioner), but it does not leave my hear greasy or heavy (my hear is short). Pump is perfect and I think it will take years while I will finish one bottle.

never looked back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One terrific product

Nice to tame flyaways...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is great as a finishing styling product for me after blow drying (I don't use a roll brush- I use a diffuser). It helps define my curls. It is fine also if you want extra conditioning after a wash out conditioner but not be enough as a stand alone conditioner unless you are a person that doesn't need to much. My hair can get weighed down fairly easily and this product does the job without the weight. bonus: smells good too.

1 2 3