Page 1 - Reviews - InstaNatural, Vitamin C Night Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

After the first used, I noticed the next morning that my skin was smooth… After longer use, I was getting compliments on my skin. I have been telling everyone where I got this night cream from… Normally you have to wait two weeks for results, but I started seeing it a week in… I will be purchasing another bottle!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Amazing night cream that is gentle on skin. Great quality that can be use frequently for all different age group. Its does moisturize well and non stick It can be used for sensitive skin type and the key benefit is that it can moisturize your skin without making the skin feels oily. To top it all. It is very affordable

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

i have normal to dry skin in 42. it's an age which u have to pay a bit more as the fine lines are all kicking in. this moisturizer really helped me a lot. every morning i did feel my soft skin. it's like when i was back at my 20s. amazing product i would highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I got this face cream to try out because I have heard vitamin c is great for your skin. It suppose to lighten dark spots. I’ve only used it about a week so no magic spot removing yet! It is a light texture that is not greasy and has a citrus smell. Still more ingredients than I like, but giving it a try.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

This vitamin c night cream moisturizes very well. I love how soft and dewey my skin feels in the morning. It's also beginning to look clear and bright. My only concern with this cream is that it feels a little heavy.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This cream alone works so so, but if you try it with vitamin C serum, you will be surprised in the morning. With serum it is a great for moisturising the skin, I have dry skin, and just this cream drys my skin but with serum or oil! WOW! I like it a lot - it is gentle. It is a good quality.The skin in the morning is refreshed and has a nice texture and tone. Looks healthy ans shiny. .

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Bought instanaturals toner /serum/night cream. I’ve always used Just a cleanser and moisturizer. I spent so much time in the sun growing up, my pores are large/skin is a bit dry for my age. It’s very sensitive too. My main concerns are hyperpigmentation and dryness and sensitivity. (Queue upcoming fall/winter season). I had a makeup session done the other day PRE instanaturals, my skin broke out so bad! This product came to my rescue after such a small amount of time! Adding toner/serum/night cream/retinol is making my skin clear and firm. The night cream will have your skin feeling buttery soft and clean in the morning! The texture is light and absorbs super fast❤️ I was worried about a breakout or reaction because that’s all my skin has ever done to any product but this line is so gentle for sensitive skin. CLEAN INGREDIENTS too. The packaging for all the products is great, love the spray toner and the size of the toner as well, amazing! Love the orange scent, after all the products it does lightly linger and the smell is orangey+fresh 🥰 Attached photos are only after 2 days of use! Can’t wait to keep using💐❤️

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

It's not rich and thick enough for a night cream I’ve been using it for a week now, and it has really seemed to improve my skin’s moisture level even on through the day. As I’m aging I find my skin dries out easily, I’m happy to have found something to help combat that😊

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I love this night cream with vitamin C. I already tried instanatural Vitamin C serum and this cream is an amazing addition to the series. It’s creamy yellow in color pallets. It has very nice scent and smooth texture. Not too heavy but refreshing and hydrating. Love it!

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

There’s no scent, can be used on face, good quality, average size, age 30 and above recommendations, package convenient, benefit for face area, composition is good, can be used in all seasons, good moisturizer, smooth texture, no Sensitive reaction, gentle on skin, frequency 3 times per week for me, removes area of concern