skin on my neck and jawline has firmed up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is really nice for daytime as it's a watery serum and so is very hydrating, which is perfect under makeup. I use this in conjunction with Source Naturals Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum (use at nighttime as it's greasy) and the deep forehead furrows are almost gone. I can only attribute it to these 2 products although I also take a Hyaluronic supplement and extra collagen. I will definitely buy this again because it's so readily absorbed that you know it's penetrating deeply into the skin.

My mast-have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Serum very well helps at wrinkles, I order repeatedly, it wash mast-have.

Great Nootropic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While pricey, this is a good way to absorb DMAE topically. Or technically, transdermal absorption. A Nootropic is a "smart drug" which enhances cognitive ability, memory, etc. This one works for me for this purpose, tho I understand it is primarily marketed as a wrinkle cream.

really tightens saggy neck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm in my fourties and started to notice a slighty saggy neck and jawline. I never realized sagging is a worse problem when you age than wrinkles. Now I do. This product has really helped lift my jawline and saggy neck and tightened the whole area I use about three drops in the morning and again in the evening. Im still on my first bottle I use it for two months now and theres 1/3 left. So you dont need to use much. You have to be patient it took about a month to see a real difference. You can blend it with other creams or just apply it directly to your skin. If your problem is sagging skin this is your solution. I have ordered my second bottle already and I highly reccomend this. Im considering ordering the 3% cream from the same line but its a little bit to expensive.