Kidney / Bladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was born with bad kidneys...When I found Better Women It changed my life ...I feel so much better, in many ways

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has helped me to make fewer bathroom trips

urination control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For male or female, this product is effective for us in reducing sudden urges to urinate. One a day is effective dose. This got me through some issues associated with side effects of some medication. Now, I use it only sporadically when needed. My system responds to it quickly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great, I use to get up every hour on the hour, but since I start taking the Better Woman I sleep 5 hours before I have to go. Less leaking and accidents. I love this product.

BETTER WOMAN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find these really good. They don't take long to start working. I've told a few ladies about them.

Atlanta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really does work. I was quite skeptical at first but now I am so glad I found it!

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my wife needed help with bladder control, and thoughtshe should try better woman and after the firts bottel she noticed a differance, now she won't be with out it. thank you so much..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! It truly does what it says it will do. Would recommend wholeheartedly!

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried Better Woman to help with alleviating my frequent urge to urinate. Unfortunately, the product didn't help me with this problem.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This the best product for my money. I tried prescription meds and this works much better for me. Thanks IHERB I just great. I get the order on time and will order again.

1 2