Help

eat it every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I eat this every day. It tastes wonderful, rich and dark and very spicy. I know that some reviewers knock this chyawanprash because it has some preservative in it, but the organic one I tried just didn't have the punch that this does. If I am still craving food after a meal, I eat a spoon of this and I am done, craving ended. Health benefits? I can't say specifically as I am taking a wide range of supplements, but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff and it feels right to me, so I am going to go on eating it!

Too much spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's too much spicy for me :( I bought also chyawanprash from Himalaya Herbal Healthcare (also from iHerb), that taste was much better!

Great taste,although i can't really feel the health benefits...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product tastes very good,slightly hot and sweet,maybe too sweet for a good Chyawanprash,i can't really tell if there is health benefits to its daily consumption and as far as i understand its far better to get the freshly made one and not one of the common industrials,but still,if considering this as a health food and not as a medicine its great,although a bit expensive for this purpose ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is wonderful and I take this product to accelerate healing when I have a cold or stuff. I gave it to my husband and son and they both felt better much faster.

Tasty nature

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't say anything about the health benefits, I like to taste this from time to time after a meal, it's a paste with powerful gingery taste along plentiful other spices, sweet and sour, better than candy.

Ganska bra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really good and authentic ! and seeems to relax a little bit

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes sweet and spicy, very good for health, energizing. The only downside is a preservative in it.