Help

Effective and nothing else added

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like that it's just B12 and water. I place drops under my tongue and hold before swallowing - don't notice any taste worth noting and is also easier than putting in water. Very small bottle that fits anywhere. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Love love love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has the hard to find hydroxy type of B-12. You need all 4 types. 2 drops does the trick, I take it with NOW B-12 complex which has the other 3 types of B-12. Liquid vitamins and minerals work so much better for me because I don't digest well.

Good option

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great little product. I have put it into a nasal spray bottle and use it intra nasal for best absorption. The cherry flavour is nice but a moot feature.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best non-injection B12 I've found. Great to find one in hydroxycobolamine rather than the more toxic forms usually available, it tastes good and is easy to use. Took a while to feel the effects, but has made a definite improvement in my fatigue and ability to sleep soundly.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works great. I can tell a definite difference in my energy levels on the days I take it. I feel so much better. It just takes one drop 1x per day. So easy!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This raised my B12 levels significantly and I love that it has no preservatives, flavors or sweeteners! Easy to take and lasts a long time. Would deffinetely reccomend.

CONVENIENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is very small and convenient - only uses one drop for a dose! I have noticed more energy...have to take it early in the day )

Liquid vitamin b12 is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like needles, so I searched for a high vitamin b12 absorption alternative. This is it. I put one drop in water and drink it with food.

tolerable but very low dose

Posted by kanaca on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I get much better results from trusted sublingual B12 tablets. I wish this were stronger.

No unnecessary fillers, etc

Posted by mikeeey on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is just B12 and cellulose. I have not seen any considerable benefits after two months of taking it.

1 2