i love this

Posted by iAmNaN on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My lymph nodes were swollen, my throat was sore, and my neck just looked horrible in general. In the back of my mind, I was wondering if it could be something cancerous, but since I have a tendency to be a hypochondriac and because I've had issues with swollen glands since childhood, I decided to look for supplements first before running to the doctor. I found IP 6 randomly while placing a re-order on iherb, and I'm so glad that I did. The swelling has gone down, my throat feels normal, and I feel much better. An added benefit to IP 6...reducing allergy related post nasal drip and phlegm. I should note that I take these along with Quality of Life AHCC and mushroom extract supplements as well. My immune system seems much stronger than it used to be as a result. I will never be without these.

It's really work !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Some of my friends were very glad to found this products..it's really worked when made the blood test after taking this thing..My friend recovered from the side effect of Cancer healing real fast...

Good but could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The pills are much too large to swallow comfortably. I have cancer and am trying to take four at a time. It makes it very difficut and unpleasant. Although it may be harder to make, it would be much safer to reduce the capsules to half the size. I would rather take 8 normal size pills than four of the monsters. It really makes me dread every dosage. Also, probably most of your clients are of an older age which makes the problem worse. Perhaps the medicine could be offered in a concentrated pill form rather than a capsule.

IP-6 International, IP-6 Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, it keeps my immune system up, haven't had a cold/flu, would be good if used for cancer for the immune system because it works so well. I wouldn't want to be without this product.

IP-6 International, IP-6 Gold, Immune Support Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands, but I really prefer this one in capsule form. It is also the formula by the doctor that did some of the initial research on IP-6. My own doctor recommends this brand, which is why I initially switched to using it.

Tried & tested

Posted by ant-health on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this if u have chemo. You wont get the side effects & it protects your good cells

High Ferritin reduction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After 10 weeks taking 2 IP6 Gold caps early morning on empty stomach my serum ferritin levels have reduced from 305ug/L to 147ug/L. No adverse effects whatsoever. I'm a 61 year old male with recently diagnosed Coronary Artery Disease from genetic factors, so important to get any inflammatory factors under tight rein. Will continue to take IP6 at this dosage until levels are in the 40 to 60ug/L range. Delighted with this product - it certainly works for me.

Father is suffering from Cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My father has been having 6 to 8 tablets per day for cholangiocarcinoma over the last month. Whilst there is no improvement that has been witnessed, there doesnt seem to be a decline in health. He is having other supplements as well. On balance, I would definitely recommend this

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this when I was having severe immune problems and recently was declared healthy. This may not be the cure-all, but I definitely think it put me on the road to solid recovery.

IP6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I know this stuff works.

1 2 3