i love this

Posted by iAmNaN on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My lymph nodes were swollen, my throat was sore, and my neck just looked horrible in general. In the back of my mind, I was wondering if it could be something cancerous, but since I have a tendency to be a hypochondriac and because I've had issues with swollen glands since childhood, I decided to look for supplements first before running to the doctor. I found IP 6 randomly while placing a re-order on iherb, and I'm so glad that I did. The swelling has gone down, my throat feels normal, and I feel much better. An added benefit to IP 6...reducing allergy related post nasal drip and phlegm. I should note that I take these along with Quality of Life AHCC and mushroom extract supplements as well. My immune system seems much stronger than it used to be as a result. I will never be without these.

Good but could be better

Posted by Reviewer2094792 on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The pills are much too large to swallow comfortably. I have cancer and am trying to take four at a time. It makes it very difficut and unpleasant. Although it may be harder to make, it would be much safer to reduce the capsules to half the size. I would rather take 8 normal size pills than four of the monsters. It really makes me dread every dosage. Also, probably most of your clients are of an older age which makes the problem worse. Perhaps the medicine could be offered in a concentrated pill form rather than a capsule.

It's really work !!!

Posted by Reviewer2934157 on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Some of my friends were very glad to found this products..it's really worked when made the blood test after taking this thing..My friend recovered from the side effect of Cancer healing real fast...

Tried & tested

Posted by ant-health on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this if u have chemo. You wont get the side effects & it protects your good cells

IP-6 International, IP-6 Gold

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, it keeps my immune system up, haven't had a cold/flu, would be good if used for cancer for the immune system because it works so well. I wouldn't want to be without this product.

ip6 gold

Posted by Reviewer1989556 on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous service, arrived on time as promised. Excellent product, feel great have my whole family on it.

IP-6 International, IP-6 Gold, Immune Support Formula

Posted by Reviewer1846468 on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands, but I really prefer this one in capsule form. It is also the formula by the doctor that did some of the initial research on IP-6. My own doctor recommends this brand, which is why I initially switched to using it.

This is the stuff

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best IP6 value in this size. The 240 V-cap size is an even better value. I alternate between this and Max-3 IP6 by Enzymatic Therapy, both are excellent products.

IP6 Gold

Posted by Reviewer1798282 on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent immune booster

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2633563 on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this when I was having severe immune problems and recently was declared healthy. This may not be the cure-all, but I definitely think it put me on the road to solid recovery.

1 2 3