i love this

Posted by iAmNaN on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My lymph nodes were swollen, my throat was sore, and my neck just looked horrible in general. In the back of my mind, I was wondering if it could be something cancerous, but since I have a tendency to be a hypochondriac and because I've had issues with swollen glands since childhood, I decided to look for supplements first before running to the doctor. I found IP 6 randomly while placing a re-order on iherb, and I'm so glad that I did. The swelling has gone down, my throat feels normal, and I feel much better. An added benefit to IP 6...reducing allergy related post nasal drip and phlegm. I should note that I take these along with Quality of Life AHCC and mushroom extract supplements as well. My immune system seems much stronger than it used to be as a result. I will never be without these.

Good but could be better

Posted by Reviewer2094792 on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The pills are much too large to swallow comfortably. I have cancer and am trying to take four at a time. It makes it very difficut and unpleasant. Although it may be harder to make, it would be much safer to reduce the capsules to half the size. I would rather take 8 normal size pills than four of the monsters. It really makes me dread every dosage. Also, probably most of your clients are of an older age which makes the problem worse. Perhaps the medicine could be offered in a concentrated pill form rather than a capsule.

It's really work !!!

Posted by Reviewer2934157 on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Some of my friends were very glad to found this products..it's really worked when made the blood test after taking this thing..My friend recovered from the side effect of Cancer healing real fast...

Tried & tested

Posted by ant-health on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this if u have chemo. You wont get the side effects & it protects your good cells

IP-6 International, IP-6 Gold

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, it keeps my immune system up, haven't had a cold/flu, would be good if used for cancer for the immune system because it works so well. I wouldn't want to be without this product.

High Ferritin reduction

Posted by 5032278071204601254 on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After 10 weeks taking 2 IP6 Gold caps early morning on empty stomach my serum ferritin levels have reduced from 305ug/L to 147ug/L. No adverse effects whatsoever. I'm a 61 year old male with recently diagnosed Coronary Artery Disease from genetic factors, so important to get any inflammatory factors under tight rein. Will continue to take IP6 at this dosage until levels are in the 40 to 60ug/L range. Delighted with this product - it certainly works for me.

IP6

Posted by 5472651700834321455 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I know this stuff works.

Excellent Product

Posted by 4890553783084277785 on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What a Great Product to take on a daily basics,, I will contuniue to take this and get from i Herb

I called it the wonder pill !

Posted by Reviewer2912775 on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is really excellent! I take the pills for maintenance and to help with my smoking bad habit. You feel it work with the first few days, I was energetic and the pain I used to get on my left lung has gone. If this is the results of the pills I am sure the powder will do wonders to cancer patients. Thank you Dr Shamsudin and thanks to iherb for the superb service.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2633563 on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this when I was having severe immune problems and recently was declared healthy. This may not be the cure-all, but I definitely think it put me on the road to solid recovery.

1 2 3