Hemochromatosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In Dec 2012 I was diagnosed with Hemochromatosis.In Nov 2012 my ferritin levels were 2553 micrograms per litre.I started with Jarrow formula product using 2 caps at a time with Jarrow inositol at about a 4 to 1 ratio,IP6 to Inositol and a week later got the IP6 Gold and took one dose of it as well but at a different time of day so I was doing 2 doses per day.In Feb of 2013 my ferritin was 1281...still high so my Dr wanted me to begin phlebotomy treatments (blood letting) so I will continue to monitor.The fact that the ferritin levels dropped by half before any other treatments is encouraging so I will keep it up in the hopes of reducing or even eliminating phlebotomy treatments.

The Key is Consistency: Have used IP6 Gold for Three Months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Yesterday's blood test showed improvement in hemoglobin, platelets, and red blood cells. White blood cell count is still high, but these other markers should be dropping -- they're not. THIS IS A GOOD SIGN! DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T QUIT! Whatever "dis-ease" you are experiencing did not happen over night, therefore improvement will take time. Ernest

IP-6/Cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 9 years now. I feel it has kept me in remission.

This is great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel better, stronger and my hair and skin look great. Since the skin is the largest organ on the body I feel this is a sign of my overall health. It tastes really good, too.

boost your immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I been buying this product for more than 2 years now. My mom use to have colds at least once a month. But ever since my 81 yr old mom took this regularly, i couldn't remember anymore when was the last time that she got one.

have taken for 3 years now

Posted by FibroBaby on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help prevent further kidney stones, but I don't know if that part is working, although I haven't had pain from them since a surgery 7 years ago. (I still had 3 after the surgery.) This product works for immunity though! I have only gotten sick one time and it was when I had been out for a week! I am used to getting sick at least twice a year. This is one of those supplements that I know really works, and there are very few of those...so I wrote this review.

Good product, great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Normally I don't like the tastes of the so called functional food powders, but this one actually tastes good! When it does what it claimes to do, I will be a new fan!

Pricey but worth it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This IP6 can be taken alone. Has just the right amount of sweetness.

IP-6 International, IP6 Gold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by my Oncologist for building my immune system during chemo. It is very pleasant tasting...........and I feel great. I believe i will continue even after my chemo as insurance for my immune system. I have lots of energy and think that this suppliment really helps

powder VS pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found the power is very hard to dissolve in my liquids. I tried mixing it in hot coffee (YUCK!!) and in warm water - the taste was good, but not the warm temperature. I usually mix it in my juice and it just doesn't totally dissolve. The next order I will try the capsules instead.

1 2 3