Soft brush, handy but weak comb

Posted by Reviewer1889243 on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have used this set on my child since she had her first few tiny hairs. She loves the soft brush and the comb does not tug on her hair. However, the comb broke in two just through normal, careful use and I wish it had been a bit thicker. Apart from that, I'm happy with this product!

Very soft !

Posted by victtoriag on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's very very soft! My baby didn't have a lot of hair and it worked for us. I was brushing her mostly for the massage she liked on her head. She was falling asleep while brushing her hair. I like it!

Great comb, very soft brush

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A lovely set. The comb is great for our 20 month old's hair, but the brush is a bit too gentle for her toddler hair. It would have been PERFECT for an infant in the first year. Still, we can use it. Lovely wood and stable construction.

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these since my baby was born since she had a head full of hair. They double as teething toys and are very sturdy. Both baby and I love them :)

perfect

Posted by 4670861250938670043 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

soft brush perfect for newborns :)

Happy.

Posted by 5661238834618307261 on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The little brush is so soft, you cant imagine it! My baby loves when i brush her hair. I would say its more a newborn product, cause when baby has more hair you'll need something else. Havent tried the comb yet. Not much on her head yet :)

Bristles comes off!

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bristles comes off fairly quickly. But it's really soft and easy to use on bubs head without worry of scratching...

above average but...

Posted by 5086087877173077822 on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Althogh better than expected, still there are some things to be improved. The comb was fine, but the brush, fibers fell out alot during the first several days. Since this is a product for baby, the manufacturer should be more concerned about the safety of their products.

not so happy

Posted by 4778568073819959466 on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the wood and the look on the product , but did nok know that it was animal hair.. I would nok buy it again.

bad bristles and flimsy comb

Posted by Reviewer2981193 on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is terribly sad that the bristles of the brush just comes off easily whenever I use it. And the comb's teeth splinters. it make me afraid to use it on my newborn's head.

1 2 3