It says up to 3months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But it is kinda big and heavy for use baby who has 3 or 4 months. I think that good for at least 5 or 6 months old babies.

Nice but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like it but it is way too big for my baby girl... She wouldnt be able to teeth on it so yes it is a good nice looking product but not for a 3 month old... She s now about to turn 5 and she just start using it but still... I do recommend it for a 6 month baby i guess!

For friend's baby gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Didn't want to get some regular baby gift. So I decided to make my own gift set with Decaf coffee and tea, baby spoon, and other stuff for baby's mom. There are some teether with liquid inside with more complicated design. I have had them before but wasn't sure if it was safe or clean. This one can be chilled in the freezer, with no liquid trapped inside, and also seemed easy to keep it clean. It is not for me, so other than this, I cannot really review...

Great teether

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What can you ask from a teether? Interesting surface, not-to-heavy to lift, quality plastic?! This teether has it all, and my daughter chews on it, so I think the verdict is set.

小苹果牙胶

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

小苹果牙胶圆圆鼓鼓的让宝宝无从下口;不能放在消毒锅里面消毒,我家的已经坏了,严重变形。

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Stays nice and cool!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice cool teether

my baby love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is the second one i buy

Un mordedor al uso!

Posted by martaekos on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

La ventaja es que no contiene BPA. Y que es una monada! ^^

Nice

Posted by 4NEKOS on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this as a gift. It's BPA free, and liked the fact that you can cool it. BPAフリーなのと、冷蔵庫で冷やせるのが良いと思い口の中がムズムズしている友達の赤ちゃんのために購入しました。

1 2 3