Very good!

Posted by satokokonokado on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good! It is recommended to weight loss. I succeeded in weight loss of 14 pounds! I will repurchase.

Helps maintain weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Take this before I have a high carb meal. I haven't lost weight but haven't gained weight so it is good in maintaining weight.

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's just a great product if you use it with diet,i like it and i will buy it again.

Excellent tolerability

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This pills are excellent tolerability for my sensitive stomach . In four weeks I lost 2 kg without any sacrifices , eat the same type and amount of food as before .

Maintaining weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I work in a desk-bound job and rarely have time to work-out.. Using this to maintain my weight and it works well with my clean diet. Worth the buy!

it seems to do was it claimed to do

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the pills are a little large so it might be a little difficult for people who can't swallow pills well but it was alright for me as long as you get used to it. overall it met my expectation.

great for cheat days!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'll pop 2tabs before meals if I'm feels ravenous! And best in cheat days so guilt free!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Notice my sugar level decrease. Do not feel bloated.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product!

Moderate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been using them for few days in-conjunction with my low carb diet, the product help me get rid of extra carb contain in my meal. But sometime they give me smelly gas :( . Will buy again and see the result for long term

1 2