Review of supplement product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

Best Joint Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many brands of g/c supplements and have found Irwins Naturals 3 in 1 to work best. It does seem to reduce inflammation. My knees are still often stiff, but the pain is gone. I only take one a day because I'm cheap and these are expensive, however it still helps quite a bit.

the formula is worth a hundred more 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

a friend who is a science grad told me to try it. I DID and it is all he described. it eliminates buying multiple products; also I don't wake up with pain in my shoulders...................I will tell everyone I know to buy it and from iHerb.....thank you for having it.

3 in 1 Joint caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I have arthritis in my hands and wrists, and had tried glucosaamine/chondroitin with some success, but the 3 in 1 is even better. I get the best results when I take the full dose, 2 caps 3 times a day. S. in New Hamsphire

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Both my wife and I use this great fromula from Irwin and it is very effective.

Very helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful

good joint supp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i rotate supps but i have only taken it but felt improvement that day in my joints. will continue to test it

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good product, a little pricey.

New User of 3-in-1 Joint Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It was suggested by my personal trainer to start taking the 3-1 Joint Formula. I had started back to running after I went through Stage 2 Breast Cancer. For the first 6 years I had no issues with Joint pain. But after the 7th year I was feeling minor pain after my runs. Once I started the formula I noticed an increase in my energy level which was a very nice surprise and then after 2 weeks I did not experience joint pain after my runs. The only problems I have is remembering to take it at noon.

sorry