very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This Super Multi contains vitamins in natural form, even B12 is natural. The first gummy vitamin I have seen contains natural b12. The taste is good, too. You have to try it.

Not just for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am an adult & loved the way they made me feel

The best multivitamin for my kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these, the kids love the flavor and they're healthy. All in all a wonderful product that I keep on buying.

My lil' one loves these vitamins, so good for her.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Stuff!

great chews

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Whole food vitamins are better than synthetic! I has a slightly chalky taste from the minerals I suppose.

vitamins chewy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

chewy is better but very need only 1/2 a cube -- these are concentrated, so like any food parts, eat a little at a time (taking all at once made me a little niacin-ish spacy effect- sort of like it's not being absorbed effectively, and rerouting somewhere else)...so gets a 3 for that.....the objective should be energy and clarity, but that's not part of it - so using infrequently.

Well, I like them...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my son, who doesn't like the way they taste. I actually like them, so I guess I'll be finishing the bottle :-)

stiky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good quality but the taste bad

M.H.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

They taste very vitamin-like & have an odd texture. Each vitamin is a soft square wrapped in foil. My daughter has to plug her nose when she chews it. Not the best.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We've enjoyed Irwin Naturals products for many years, so I purchased BerryLicious super multi for my grandson; however, he will not take them. Caleb does not like the flavor at all. We are so disappointed.