Bloat-Away Saves My Day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Now I don't look like I'm six-months pregnant. Love it.

this actually works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

having had problems with fluid for a long time all over my body , and fed up with taking prescription drugs, i thought i would give this a try ,,, yes it works ,,its only my second week taking them ,,3 first thing every morning,,, i can see less fluid round my feet and face area , i will be staying on them , excellent product , and so glad Iherb sends all these great products to Australia,

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When my doctor suggested I find and take an OTC water pill. So, I did my online research and found Bloat Away. I know some people were unhappy about having to take 3 pills a day, but the pills are smooth and slender and easy to take with water. I have no problem with them. The results are amazing and I am now a regular customer of Irwin Naturals Bloat Away and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, reliable, over-the-counter water pill.

Best diuretic, natural or otherwise, I have found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many, many diuretics over the decades. I've always had water retention problems. As I get older I can see it in my ankles. I took these as directed and the next morning they were back to normal. I like the ingredients and the fact that electrolyte replacement is factored in.

Didn't do it for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't see any decrease in bloating after several days of using it and these are the largest pills I have ever seen. I have never had any problems swallowing other pills ever before in my life and these are definitely difficult.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It took about a week to become effective, but has since been very effective.

Bloating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product! I love it! I have tried every OTC product out there and this is a keeper!

Irwin Naturals, Bloat-Away, 60 liquid Soft-Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Causes severe stomach bloating. Did not help to shed any water or pufffiness in the face. Waste of money

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product!!! Bloat-Away --it does happen...Great

Product works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I came across this product about a month ago and decided to try it. My body always feels bloated and uncomfortable. Since I have been taking this product, I have had less bloating with the recommended dose of 3/daily. The first day I took this product I noticed results. While using this product, I found if I really push my water intake I get better results. It does cause frequent urination but that is better to deal with than the discomfort in bloating. I have not tried a diuretic in the past because I was afraid the ingredients may be harmful. The ingredients in this product, herbs and fish oil, seem to be safe enough for me. I would recommend this product.

1 2 3