It works for me and I am 91!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son is typing this for me. I am a 91 year old women. I have tried different multis over my years. I truly can feel the difference between others and yours. I also love the smaller capsules, I really dislike tablets. Thanks, Larita Tenen

Awesome Vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Chiropractic Doctor has recomended these vitamins for our family, and we have been using them for over 10 years!

Mark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only multi-vitamin where I can really say that I notice a difference when use it.

Buying First Time from IHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Checked out IHERB website looking for Linus Pauling Vitamins that we find very effective, but are not carried by any local stores in our area. We were very pleased with IHERB's selection and price. Plan to buy from them again.

Highly Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I hate taking pills of any kind because I have a hard time swallowing them. This is the first multivitamin that I don't mind taking. The pills are small enough for me to swallow and there are no after-taste. Plus after continued use, I have noticed I have more energy and it makes me feel full. Highly recommended!

One in a million multi vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I`ve tried this first because of the brand behind it, and second because of the Dr. Linus Pauling reference. Nobel prize winner Dr. Pauling was an expert and conducted several experiments about vitamins in the treatment of several diseases. His advises about the necessity of consuming the right amount of vitamins daily to maintain health and treat diseases are as valid today as they where a few years ago. When we can´t get a balanced diet, we can use suplements like this to get the right amount of vitamins. In a long list os multi vitamins i`ve tried in the last years, this is a good surprise. No secondary effects, no iron excess, and most important, feeling good after one week taking it.

From the master of vitmamine c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a number of multi vitmamin, but i find this one very good and very cheap.

Just that "SUPER"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Several years ago I was looking for a Multi and every one I tried hurt my stomach. I was given a sample of this brand and it works great. I can really tell if I miss one - No energy. I have recommended to all my friends.

First bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bought these for the teenage boys. When they remember to take them, they enjoy the added focus and energy.

great vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vitamin I have ever taken. It has everything you could possibly want to take, including energy supplements.