It works for me and I am 91!

Posted by Reviewer1132466 on Oct 14, 2010

My son is typing this for me. I am a 91 year old women. I have tried different multis over my years. I truly can feel the difference between others and yours. I also love the smaller capsules, I really dislike tablets. Thanks, Larita Tenen

Mark

Posted by Reviewer1026486 on Jan 22, 2009

This is the only multi-vitamin where I can really say that I notice a difference when use it.

Awesome Vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3058215 on Feb 12, 2010

My Chiropractic Doctor has recomended these vitamins for our family, and we have been using them for over 10 years!

Highly Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1197116 on Mar 10, 2007

I hate taking pills of any kind because I have a hard time swallowing them. This is the first multivitamin that I don't mind taking. The pills are small enough for me to swallow and there are no after-taste. Plus after continued use, I have noticed I have more energy and it makes me feel full. Highly recommended!

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1510231 on May 03, 2008

This is the best vitamin I have ever taken. It has everything you could possibly want to take, including energy supplements.

Irwin Naturals, Dr. Linus Pauling, Super Multi Vitamin and Herbal Energizers

Posted by Reviewer2657053 on Dec 12, 2006

This product offers me a combination of herbs and vitamins that enable me to take less pills. There is no odor, after taste, and included are essentials greens. I am recommending this product to many of my friends.

First bottle

Posted by Reviewer1607802 on Jan 27, 2009

Bought these for the teenage boys. When they remember to take them, they enjoy the added focus and energy.

Buying First Time from IHerb

Posted by Reviewer2960100 on Mar 24, 2009

Checked out IHERB website looking for Linus Pauling Vitamins that we find very effective, but are not carried by any local stores in our area. We were very pleased with IHERB's selection and price. Plan to buy from them again.

From the master of vitmamine c

Posted by Reviewer1143590 on Apr 06, 2010

I have tried a number of multi vitmamin, but i find this one very good and very cheap.

Not Bad but Should be Iron-Free

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Sep 03, 2013

3 tablets give 44% of the RDA for iron which may be toxic to some.