It's very good but..

Posted by CrouchingDragon on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have taken a this product for 2 month. It have a amazing effect! But take a two soft-gel, I suffer headache... So I take only one soft-gel, It's very good. If you suffer headache like me, take one soft-gel.

BEST I'VE FOUND

Posted by deeshits on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This memory formula has it all. Instead of just taking phosphatidyl serine, this combination is a WINNER! Works fast. Results were evident within first 3 days.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2039502 on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ginkgo Smart is unbelievable! I started it a month before i had tough time of non-stop exams in the university and i was surprised it helped me to go thru it easily and successfully. I was very skeptical and could never believe it's even possible :) My mom is taking it too as she has problems with headaches and brain blood circulationg and feels much better too. Definitely we will be buying it again!

Smarter

Posted by Reviewer1476428 on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't get as mentally tired since adding these to my suppliments. Memory has improved

Highly Recommended

Posted by 4958015428145351615 on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used Ginkgo Smart for several years and believe it really helps with my memory and mind focus. The price with IHerb was well below what I was used to paying at the local health store. I don't take many supplements but this is one that I believe in.

Irwin Gnkgo Smart works for me

Posted by 4697358627499217762 on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had found that my memory was escaping me more and more and it was quite embarrasing many times! Within a few weeks after taking these supplements I started to find that word flowed out of my mouth quicker and my recall of knowledge was lots faster! This is a great product. You will find that as we get older our memory seems to elude us at key times that we wished it didn't...Ginkgo helps alot.

Works for my aged mother with dementia!

Posted by Reviewer2887648 on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I weaned my 86 year old mother off Aricept (Donepezil) coz of side effects such as interrupted sleep (3 times a night to go to toilet), incontinence and delusional dreams. After one month of improvement ( her delusional dreams stopped, she woke up once a night, less bladder leaks, more alert), her short term memory started to deteriorate. After putting her back on 5 mg aricept alternate nights for a week, i decided to try Gingko Smart coz it has precursors of acetylcholine. To my pleasant surprise, i saw improvement. She only wakes up once a night close to dawn, she was more mentally and socially alert during the day. After one month on Gingko Smart, i reduced her aricept dose (5 mg alternate nights) further to 5 mg twice in 2 weeks, but continue on Gingko Smart. There was no deterioration in her short-term memory and alertness. I am going to try removing aricept altogether. However, i also included digestive enzymes for better absorption .

Super!!!

Posted by 5067785292585480424 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Helps focus, improves Memory!!!!!!! I felt the different in 3 days! I recommend!

Brain pick me-up

Posted by Reviewer2942833 on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Always good to keep memory etc sharp

good product

Posted by 5332994073421564212 on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good product Excellent product. Very helpful while studying and exams. Greatly enhances the level of concentration and memory.

1 2