Help

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My memory used to be fantastic and I was seriously starting to wonder if Alzheimer's was setting in. I started taking 2 of these a day and I feel back to normal. My husband says he can tell the difference when he takes them, too. These really do help to alleviate age-related decline in memory.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to this product from a good friend who is an herbalist. And she was right!! No more mental fog and better mental retention. And my skin feels better too! (I have psorasis). Thanks for a great product. This one is a keeper!!!

Boosts both halves of my brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These do improve my focus, but they also make me more emotional. I realize they boost oxygen flow to the brain, making no distinction between right and left halves.

Awesome for the brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you need to boost your memory for a test, or just for normal life, this is for you! This stuff will have you remembering things that will make people think you have a photographic memory with. It's totally amazing.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although the bottle says to take 2 I only take 1 in the morning. This makes a HUGE difference my daily memory and over the long term has improved it also. I make sure to buy this product BEFORE I run out.

Good Product

Posted by nuanlawan on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 of this with the first meal. It improves my memory and concentration.

The best products around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

Very good and seems to work well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wouldn't buy again as I have now found a better product but it did make me more focus better and give me a energy boost.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best brain supplement I've ever taken. I tried 1 bottle to see if made a difference and just let it run out. 3 days with out it and I knew it was making a huge difference. Try it for yourself and see!

My mom (63 years old) said it helped her a lot

Posted by danarm on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this for my mother who is 63 years old and has some memory related problems. She said it helped her a lot. I am glad I got this formula instead of plain Ginkgo Biloba. I will keep buying this for my mother every month, and I also plan to give her some Citicoline and maybe LEF Cognitex. My mother deserves the best! :-)