dangerous chemical

Posted by vaggos on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i should have read better first.It contains titanium dioxide (E171), that it is possibly carcinogenic to humans!I bought 3 boxes but i am not gonna consume them!Better waste 15 USD , than my good health.

Health hazard!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I strongly advise NOT to buy/use this product. My fiance got caffeine poisoning (which hasn't gone away yet and it's been a month) by using these pills for only a couple of days and about two weeks after his poisoning, all products like this (a combination of caffeine and synefrine) were withdrawn from sales in Finland due to a serious health hazard. If you don't believe me, google caffeine + synefrine.

pork gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pork gelatin Will not buy again جيلاتين خنزير

Listen to your body with this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works like 10 cups of coffee. Keeps me alert, on-the-ball and aggressive..which I like. However, it gives me heart palpitations, even on a reduced dosage...which is worrying. And, I haven't lost any weight or inches.

entergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

source of herbal entergy

energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good for energy

Lots of energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any weight loss/ fat burning just yet, but I noticed almost immediately my increase in energy. Usually after about an hour of sitting in front of my work computer, I start to become very tired. But after taking these, I have had increased energy throughout the entire day!

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works very well by not haveing craveings for food any longer and gives an excellent amount of energy. It does burn some pounds off but it mainely gives loads of energy and you dont crave for food any more. great stuff. will def buy again

This product does not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product sucks. I have been using it for 2 weeks along with a calorie reduced diet and have been doing 40 minutes of cardio 6 days per week and have only lost one pound. It does not burn fat or curb your appetite.

Green Tea Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am really happy with this product. It works for me and I love the gel caps.