Works well but effects temporary

Posted by TexasChick on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this after researching quite a bit.My husband and I both eat super healthy diets and workout at least 4 days a week for about 2-3 hours each time.We both do cardio and weight training.My husband has lost almost 100 lbs in the last 7 months.I bought this for him about alittle over a month ago.He,as most who lose alot of lbs, hit walls of plateaus,so I thought this would be a good helper.It was stunning in results for him, he dropped 11 lbs in 10 days,using this product, after having hit on a plateau for about 3 weeks prior to using this.Resluts were within 24 hours.However as with workouts and daily diet plan, the body adapts.So honestly this is good for a one month shot and then you need to move on.That advice is great for your workout and eating plan as the body adapts to its routine and food about every two weeks so change your workouts,your eating habits and supplements accordingly and you will see AMAZING results.WE highly recommend this product but for a temp boost not for a continual supplement.God Bless and Good Luck to all who are trying to Lose It to Win It !!!!!!

Kaz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Irmiw Naturals, I loose my weight 2 kg!!!

Great for Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good enrgy booster! iherb has the best service! I have stopped shopping at mothernature.com since finding this site. I was waiting 3 and 4 weeks for my product to arrive every month! Not anymore-it's at my door in less than 7 days consistantly.Thanks!

lost weight!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are amazing! I bought these as a last resort in my quest to lose 15 pounds (At first I wanted to lose 10 pounds, but I tried FucoThin and gained 5!). Within the first month on the Green Tea Metabolizer (two pills, twice daily) I had lost 6 pounds! They are easy on the stomach and do not produce any jittery-ness or headaches. I love many other Irwin Naturals products, and I don't know why I didn't try these sooner!! I have since lost 4 more pounds, and only have 5 more to go! Thank you Irwin Naturals.

5'3" 58kg person

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a non caffeine consumer so when I first took this, it was too strong for me. I started with the 2 capsules before breakfast and by 15 minutes I felt like throwing up. I reduced to 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule before lunch and I did okay. I would feel hungry really fast before the next meal, so it actually caused me to eat more. I am going to switch from taking this to maybe carb blocker since I eat a lot of bread and rice. It worked for my hubby though, and he said he lost some weight (very slight). However, he said not to take it for dinner because it really caused insomnia.

Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started taking it in smaller doses than suggested as I always do with new products I try. I took 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I have also been exercising 4 times a week and keeping a healthy diet. After about 10 days of using this product I started to have headaches which were constant during the day. When I stopped taking these pills the headaches stopped. I must say I didn't suffer from headaches before so I believe this happened because of these pills. I also didn't loose weight as I expected with the help of this product, I did loose about 2 pounds but this is probably because of the exercises and the diet. Bottom line, I wouldn't recommend this product. I don't know about all the reviews here, if they are fake or not but I hope this will help you to decide if you should use it.

Noticeable improvement to morning exercise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I work out for 90 minutes every morning and I take 2 green tea pills on the way to the gym. The sweat just pours out and it is much easier to get loose and to maximize my efforts. The effect is noticeable - great product.

Love the Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I stopped drinking caffeinated drinks and was struggling with very low energy in the mornings. I bought this product in the hopes it would help me get my energy up and the product did not disappoint me. This is not only a great energy boost but also helped me shed some unwanted pounds!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought these on the rave reviews here, and this product does not disappoint! I have hashimotos and struggle to get through serious exhaustion -specifically afternoons. Two in the morning, then one in early afternoon is all I need to feel normal and get things done. It's odd that it has caffeine, because there is absolutely NO jitteriness to contend with. It's a total clean energy boost. I would like to take these for the rest of my life actually. I love my coffee which I have every day around 5 pm, and there is still no heart palpitations or adverse affects. If you get tired and drag and its impeding your quality of life, give these a try.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product delivered to my home very fast and it works great! Im 110 lbs and wanted to lose that last 5 lbs that just wouldn't come off. Taking this product and working out has helped me to lose that last 5 lbs and I feel energetic and amazing

1 2 3 4