Lost 47 pounds in 6 months

Posted by Reviewer1929434 on Nov 08, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 of these in the morning and sometimes another in the afternoon. I have found that I no longer have cravings and I am rarely hungry. Because of that - I make better choices when I do eat. I have also been exercising more. I have lost 47 pounds in the last 6 months and feel great.

from skeptic to believer

Posted by Reviewer2342146 on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these pills doubting that they would work; I am a doubter no more. I purposefully did not take them for several days, and I felt hungrier and craved more. They are by no means miracle pills, but they do help. I ordered them after losing about 45 pounds. They have given me the extra help that I need. I have now lost 60 pounds, and I will continue to use them until I have reached my goal weight.

T. Barrowman

Posted by Reviewer3197021 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love these, I have lost 20 pounds. I tried several different Hoodia's and this work the best for me. They curb your appetite and just enough boost in energy without a nervous feeling.

Handle your appetite

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Mar 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this at the advice of my nutriologist. This product works better than most because it is delivered faster due to its liquid gel form. -- It is not a magic pill but it does suppress the appetite and that was one of my greatest problems. To lose weight you need to lower calorie intake and at least walk your dog twice a day for no less than 20 mins. briskly but you do not need to be out of your breath. I take it before I walk my dogs and by the time I get back, my appetite is under control where I can have the notorious "sensible" lunch. I usually can't finish a full salad. Drink lots and lots of water. It does help. Good luck. Ann T., Texas

Best Hoodia I've tried

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tend to eat too much due to a huge appetite. I take Hoodia off and on as needed to help control my food intake, even though I eat very clean. This had REALLY reduced my appetite and I just started it 3 days ago. If you can't tolerate a little natural caffeine, it's not for you. It give me a little boost of energy and I don't feel like I am starving all day and right after I eat. I really feel like this is the product that will help me drop the 10-15 lbs I want to lose to be my leanest! I've always been satisfied with Irwin Naturals products.

Energy Booster

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This provides energy without anxiety.

Boosts my Energy

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these primarily for the green tea caffine boost in the a.m. simce I'm trying to wean off of coffee. Works great and get's me going with just 1 capsule.

So Far So Good.

Posted by Reviewer2974844 on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my second week taking this product. I usually take it (3 pills) no later than 12:30 pm with a snack. It curbs my hunger all day and gives me energy (just enough of it, never jittery). I still eat a sensible lunch, dinner, and snack after taking the dosage. I exercise 45 min/day. I have lost 6lbs in 2 weeks. This product has stopped my cravings for junk food. LOVE IT!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2957516 on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for curbing the appetite. Will be reordering

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2790991 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Its perfect as combined Irwin Naturals 3 tea extract. Works well lost many stones

1 2 3