cheryle wilson

Posted by CheryleWilson on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

noticed big difference on my immune system....knocked the cold right out & my lungs feel a lot better too

Better than Airborne

Posted by mommtlc on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to take Airborne at the first sign of cold/flu. Now, anytime I get a sore throat or sniffles I start taking 2 every 4 hours on day one, then 2 every 6 hours on the following day, then maintain with the label dosage for another week or so -- until everyone else at work has had the crud! I swear by this! BTW -- my naturopath is the one who recommended this to me.

You "beta" get it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, packed with well known immune enhancing elements, including beta glucan, not found in too many other products of this kind and reportedly, a key element towards building and supporting the immune system. It is one of the reasons why I chose this product. I like being able to take just two daily for ongoing support and if necessary, more when the immune system is over stressed.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thank goodness I got a hold of some samples otherwise I would have not tried this AMAZING product. Not only did it rid ALL my symptoms...I felt great. Bifudus helps alot and so does salt gargles and im good as new.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

While those around me have had colds and the flu, I credit Immuno-Shield for keeping me well. Found this at my local health food store, but iHerb's price is EVER so much better - like $6 cheaper. Plus I always order enough to get free shipping, so it is a double bonus to order from iHerb.

Maybe it's me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We started using this product several years ago with fabulous results. We would take at the first sign of getting sick and it would take care of it every time. However, the last two-three bottles we've purchased do not seem to work. At least not as well. I would be so disappointed if the ingredients have changed as so many times happens. Or, maybe it's just me.

Immune System Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. As long as I take Immuno-Shield, I don't get sick. If I start to feel a little "under the weather" (e.g., a runny nose, sneezing or some small symptom), I take a double dose and it's gone by the next day. I've been using this product for years and I highly recommend it.

This Rock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one a day to help the immune system, but when I feel a cold/flu coming on I take 6 and I never get sick. This is one of the few things I have found to be able to do that.

Seem to work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I felt well all season, and never got seek.

Good boost for when u start to feel sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am a fan of Irwin Naturals as I buy several of their products. They absorb into your system faster than others. Read the label and you'll find this product has everything you need to fight off the seasonal illnesses. It works.

1 2 3