Good starter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and follow. Does not upset stomach. Great starter for somebody who wants to lose some weight. Does not curb appetite but does give a feeling of calmness during the daytime.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helped with stress, but not too much with weight loss. But then it depends on the person. I feel this just wasn't what my daughter needed. Irwin is a very good product, so if stress is why a person can't lose weight I think this would work very well.

LESS STRESS WEIGHT SUPPORT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND IT HAS HELPED ME LOSE THE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF, 50 POUND ARE GONE AND IT DOES NOT MAKE ME JITTERY OR SHAKEY. A GREAT PRODUCT. THANK YOU

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that calms you, if you eat under stress this product is great. Doesn't wind you up, it mellows you.

Lisa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works really well! For me, I only have to take two a day. I don't get jittery and it works really well for stress and energy. Thanks for selling it and having it on sale!!

Not great for weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for stress reduction but does nothing for appetite suppression or weight loss.

irwin naturals Less stress weight control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

been taking for just over a week not found any results yet !! i live in hope

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love it

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not an appetite suppressant in the normal way - it works more in the way of making you feel less unbalanced and stressed during the day, which is when many people reach for something to eat. Capsules are a bit daunting in size, but they are actually very easy to swallow. I would recommend this product!

Irwin Naturals Less Stress Weight Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is very excellent! I use it everyday & will continue to do so. It really helps give me energy & helps me think more positive.

1 2