Excellent Excellent None better

Posted by TexasChick on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a nutritionist my spouse a weight trainer/bodybuilder. I have found NONE anywhere with this prolific list of vitamins coupled with key herbal therapy. This comes in a women's formula as well. My husband and I are on these products and have been for 4 years. Myself and spouse have been twice a year the last 4 years for physicals with know your numbers blood work. Our doctor is STUNNED at the results of being on these supplements. He had a baseline on us prior to starting these and the results are just unbelievable. My husband is 52, I am 47, our physician and his assistant, after doing the know your numbers and full evaluation on us, put my spouse at 24 internally and myself at 22. Of course we are advanced weightlifters on a strict diet but again he had a baseline prior to starting these and the results are undeniable.Only side effect FEELING GREAT! Our physician wanted to see the bottle and review what we were taking. He made the statement that to see blood results like my husbands are only seen in adolescent males,not 50 yr old men. I will never stop taking my women's formula and he will not stop taking his men's formula. I cannot reccomend these enough !

Best Men's Multi I have found yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for over 4 months now & I feel so much better. I eat good, try to exercise regularly, & sleep when I can but I feel my body gets exactly what it needs everyday to help me perform at my best! Forget One-A-Day or these other OTC multivitamins that just pass through your digestive tract & end up in your septic tank w/very little nutrients being absorbed. I know that this multivitamin has the most potential for my body to get what it needs. Thank you for this product!

best i ever had...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is Great it does give you sustained energy, im telling everyone i know about this stuff....

Living Green Liquid Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best daily I have ever taken. Boost your mental acuity and energy WITHOUT any caffine or un-natural buzz or hyperness.

just so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Male 50 in good health. Was looking for a slight uptick in energy and a general healthier overall feeling when taken regularly which I did for three weeks. I didn't notice anything different before, during or after taking them. Tried taking them on an empty stomach to help speed the ingredients into my system unmolested but, that just got too upsetting to my stomach to deal with. Resorted to taking with meals.

Spectacular! Raises bust in women!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins deliver on all the outlined points, something most vitamins fail to deliver. My wife and I both use these, and the saw palmetto just causes her pectoral muscles to explode with growth, therefore raising her bust and giving her beautiful youthful breasts again, a plus for sure. All the products in the line (minus the diet pills) are spectacular, I use the Daily Gentle Cleanse and the Power to Sleep PM with these, and I feel so much better than I did before I started taking supplements, and notice a marked improvement in well-being compared to other multi-vitamins. The only complaint is the the products contain soy, being that I have hypothyroidism this can pose a problem. On occasion I have to cease usage for a week to let my body process all the extra soy-gunk. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS LINE OF PRODUCTS GO SOY-FREE. The formula is perfect other than that.

Great Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamins, full daily dosing. My husband loves them because they have exceeded the daily dosages and doesn't require him to double up the way the other previous brands did.

Easy to Take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Large softgels but pretty easy to take, actually. They have a great combination of whole food ingredients and the price is good.

Great Men's Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband prefers these over other brands he's taken over the years.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Buy it for my husband. So far so good.