It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great product you can really feel it working without being stressed out.

THIS IS WONDERFUL!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy with this product and the results I get from it. There are no jitters, or crashing. I really only have to take one a day (because I have a cup of coffee in the morning as well) but if I am up early and know that I am going to have a really long day I will take another pill just to have sustained energy. I have used this in conjunction with better nutrition and exercise and have lost inches in only a few months. I would definitly recommend this to anyone who has tried other drug store options and had no success. You have to give it time and see what dosage works best for you but it works great plus having the benefits of the omega 3's and the antioxidants from the tea extracts make it worth it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't think it was helping at first, but then kicked in after the first week or so. No jitters, I've been taking 2 with breakfast, and the third with lunch.

It's okay.... maybe I need more time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking three each day for almost two weeks now. I was very excited when I stepped on the scale after three days and found that I lost almost one pound. Though after almost two weeks, I not only gain the pound back, I put on another half pound. Maybe it's only the water weight, but I was disappointed to find that I didn't lose any weight.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All natural ingredients, quality product.

great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used several of the weight products helps curb you appetite!

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Irwin has a number of tea pills in its line up but this one is by far the best in terms of ingredients and dosages.

The best products around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Loved everything about this product!!!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Would recommend to anyone.

1 2