Good result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Finished a bottle already and just got 2 more bottles. This product works for me and it might be varied for others.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many natural and prescription sleep aids over the years. This one works the best for me. Gets me to sleep quickly and doesn't give me that groggy feeling the next morning. I like that it has fish oil as well. Great price and fast shipping from iHerb, too.

Excellent product

Posted by goldeniherb1 on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product really works and seems no side effect. Finally I get night rest. 不眠症の為、あらゆるものを試しましたが私にはこれが一番合っていました。大瓶3本目ですが身体が慣れて効き目が弱まる事も今のところありません。寝る30分前に飲むだけなので助かってます。難点は湿気でカプセル同士がくっつきやすいのと、ヴァレリアン独特の臭いがキツイ事。

Great Sleeping Pills for Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only can sleep with those pills. I take 2 every day 1 hour before my supposed sleep time and it works every time. Sleep 7-8 hours, very deep and not opening eyes every hour. When I am too stressed or excited I sleep less - maybe for 6 hrs, Thank you!

dependab le herbal sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I are never without this product, never fails to give us the sleep we need as seniors, perfect combination of key herbs.

Effective Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find Power to Sleep PM to be very effective in helping me to ease into sleep. It calms me down at the end of my hectic and stressful days.

Irwin Naturals, Power to Sleep PM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best products I have ever used. My sleep pattern is so irradic that I need help to sleep, yet not drug the next day. This is the product for me!

Excellent Sleep Aid!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to be the most beneficial natural sleep aid I've ever tried. I recommend this to everyone I know that has sleep problems. It's worth every penny with no side effects. I take it every night as I start getting ready for bed. Thank you Irwin Natural's for an amazing product!! :-)

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A natural sleep aid that works!

One of the most effective sleep aids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very few things work for me. I have tried most of the ingredients separately, with varied results, but combined seem to work better. Doesn't work when taken every night though; better once every few nights when you know you are going to need better sleep.

1 2