Best sleep aid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For those who can't fall asleep due to pain, or a restless mind, or BOTH for that matter, these are for you. Take them on an empty stomach and you will fall off to dreamland for at least six hours. The dreams you get while taking these are incredibly lucid and captivating, even dreaming about brushing your teeth seems like the most comfortable thing in the world. Powerful stuff, rivals some of the prescription drugs for sleep, and I don't have to worry about murdering people with my car while I am asleep... Glad to have these again, I can't wait to sleep tonight and wake up feeling like I not only slept, but went on an epic adventure in dreamland!

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems sleeping for years, and Valerian has worked some in the past, but these are almost like a miracle for me. It took a few nights for them to get in my system, but about the 4th night, I slept so well. I don't even notice I'm tired; just laying down and closing my eyes is all it takes and I'm fast asleep; I wake up completely refreshed; no grogginess at all. I love these!! I also like the fact they have calcium and magnesium to work during the night.

Great Reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product does just what it says. I have always had a sleeping problem. Even as a kid! I take 2 of these by Ten in the evening and by midnight, I am sleeping sound for at least five hours. Try it - you might like it!

Fabulous !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the very best Natural Sleep product I have ever used. And believe me I have tried numerous ones. It ranks right along with the chemical sleep products I received from my physician, only it is better.. How.. there is not hang over side effect as there is with the Chemical products. Love it!! Even my husband now uses it and that is speaking Mega Loud! I give my full recommendation to anyone looking for this type of product. Nina

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ - thanks to Power to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Usually one capsule 30 minutes before bedtime does the trick! Power to sleep is awesome :)

This really does work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all kinds of herbal stuff and this really knocks me out. I take one an hour before bed and if I wake up too soon I'll take another. More than 2 and it has a bit of a hangover.

a natural way to relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this product for my 21yr son who has trouble sleeping. Takes two and in the morning claims to feel refreshed. Some nights I can't fall asleep so I've tried it and within 1 hour I felt relaxed to go back to bed.

it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But taking only melotonin has the same effect for me.

Unfavorable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had used your previous sleep aid and was quite pleased with it. This product does not measure up to it. Using the dame dosage did not bring on sleep easily. I had to use more of the product. I would not recommend this product.

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Power to Sleep over the past 6 months. I take two tablets when I have trouble falling asleep. I feel the effect about 30 minutes after I take them -- I am relaxed and drowsy, but don't feel "drugged", and wake up the next morning without the sleeping pill "hangover" that I have experienced with other products.