You will feel improvement

Posted by Anntann on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband has had prostate enlargement for many years as well as an infection that came & went until he was finally prescribed Penicillin. Because of so many years of that low grade infection, he now has prostate stones and scar tissue. He used Prota Q for years with good results....until he discovered Prosta-Strong! He is so much better with this product and he tells every man he knows about it. What a relief he has had! He takes two softgels in the morning and two at night with amazing results!

It works..!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many products that promised to end with the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Many worked so so. Others did not work. I have continued trying products that are different and in Prosta-Strong I found what I have been looking for. I have taking it for one month and I feel better every day. I will continue taking it and recommending it.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for prostate health and helps prevent frequent trips to the bathroom at night. Great product!

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the best for men!!! my husband psa has been under .4 for the past 15 yrs. no problems with prostate at all!! excellent product!!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand. Irwin Natural is an ¨A¨. This product has a very convenient price and with bioperine, it works rapdly and effective.

Overrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it has a complex formula and good user rating. But it did not work for me.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's probably a good product. Didn't really do anything for me though, because my problem is most likely not prostate related. I just bought it to try it out and see what happens.

Irwin Naturals, Prosta-Strong, 90 Liquid Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product I have found that works! No more getting up in the night. Highly recommend.

Enlarged prostate problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is working for me. I have used several brands of prostate treatments and I have found that it is a matter of finding what works for you. What works for me does not always work for others as I have found. I have found two products that are great though quiet expensive and one other that was slow to produce a result but was quiet inexpensive, but did bring about the desired result after a few weeks. After much experimenting I have found that diet is a huge factor when taking any of these remedies. Saturated fats, spices and pesitcides in meat can often determine the success or lack of it when taking any of these products. recommended product. On the road to recovery. Sydney Australia

Ok but there are better ones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

At least it has included probable the most important ingredient but not enough to be truly effective. I would look for at least 400mg of Beta-Sitosterol.

1 2 3