You can really feel the effects!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had much luck with other herbal/vitamin products to reduce stress, but I have had success with other Irwin Naturals products, so decided to give it a try. I am impressed! I can actually tell on those mornings when I forget to take it! Stress-Defy helps "smooth out" those frazzled nerves, especially when I'm nearing a deadline. It keeps me more productive and focused, rather than letting my anxiety distract me from the task at hand. I can highly recommend it.

Stress-Defy got me through 5 days with my Mother-In-law

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mother-in-law's 5 day visit did not get the better of me, thanks to Stress-Defy :)

Super results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This soothes the jitters and tension! I can feel the effect within 15 minutes of taking it. Calms anxiety too.

Skeptic is satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product. I've been dealing with hereditary GAD for years, and even have HBP because of it. I've been seeking all kinds of herbal remedies--There isn't a tea I haven't tried! I finally found my tea in a bottle. This stuff works! Whether my stress is generalized or specific, it is now gone. Thanks Irwin!

Stress Defy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been sleeping throughout the night. and waking up feeling rested.

stress defy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

excellemt product

Works good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with this product. I do not take it regularly, but I find it to be calming when I am feeling stressed or anxious. I would recommend all of the Irwin Naturals products-- I have ordered quite a few and haven't had any complaints. Great brand at a good price. Thank you IHerb

I feel calmer ....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this (for me) to take when my husband had knee replacement surgery. I trust This brand ... read the reviews and bought it. My Blood Pressure has never been better and I will say, I do feel calmer. I will be buying more.

A Happy Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and the service I have received from IHerb is the BEST!!!!

Stress Defy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are very helpful for both my spouse and son. Neither is comfortable with the stresses in their lives, work or middle school, and this helps maintain a calm that encourages both of them.

1 2