great weight loss prdt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with System Six. It really curbs my appetite. I don't seem as obsessed with eating as I was before. I have lost six pounds so far.

Not disappointed

Posted by mizjdelg on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This formula is very effective at curbing my appetite especially for sweets. So far I have lost about 4 lbs. in one month of using System-Six. What is key is the fat around my middle has diminished as well.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works great to curb my cravings, I don't feel hungry, I don't snack all the time, and I've lost 5lbs (it's been about 3 weeks)

Excellent Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have been compelled to write a review, but this is also the first supplement I can directly attribute to excellent results. I am on my second bottle, and weight loss has dramatically increased since adding this to my routine.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works like a charm! I love it! It help me lose that last 5 lbs and Im only 110 lbs so it really works!

Made my arms and hands numb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It didn't work for me. Results are different for everyone. I didn't change my already healthy lifestyle, but when I started taking this, it made my arms and hands numb. As soon as I stopped, I didn't experience anymore numbness.

disappointed to see it has titanium dioxide in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

overall the ingredients seem pretty good until I saw that it has titanium dioxide. that's also something that they used to make paint. recently they have done research on mices and unfortunately they have gotten cancer from it. I hope they can find an alternative to using that as an ingredient in this pill because everything else seems reasonable.

Focus Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not only does this product help me decrease my appetite, but also gives me energy and helps me focus on what I'm doing!

Very powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is very powerful, I don't know how anyone could take six a day for long... without their heart exploding! I can only take about six a week, as the caffeine or whatever, in this makes my veins pop out of my neck and be unable to sleep. It sure works though.

I don't know. . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very careful on what I ate (1000calories/day) and took this for a month(2 pills-6times/day) and lost 2pounds.

1 2 3 4