Jeanne R

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product in Florida 3 years ago while visiting my sister. I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and get "VERY" tired every afternoon, not any more! I have been using Triple Boost faithfully and have had no down times. The last order I tried the cafeine-free and found the same results as the original. Will keep ordering Triple-Boost for the rest of my life.

Wow excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really have felt them working and I seem to have soooooo much more energy then normal.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Give you lots of "unjittery" energy.

Great wake-up call!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If I use caffeine before 3 p.m., I poop out early in the afternoon and never get it back no matter what I do. So it's great to have a non-stimulant product that jump starts my brain and body in the morning, and moves me into the day with no ill effects of any kind.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works well if you follow the directions. Also note it's like taking a vitamin B complex so if you decide to take Triple Boost you might want to stop taking your vitamin B.

nothing beats these for increased energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love these for increased energy. I am constantly sleep-deprived, and these make my day much less painful. My fiance and I cannot live without them.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product because it works so well. No jitters, no crashes and no caffeine, just all day long energy.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great source of energy .

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Loved these

Way to Boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the product! This is the first time I've encountered a natural product that has no uncomfortable side effects and yet provides me with a boost of energy to get me through a workout or a work day.

1 2 3