Jeanne R

Posted by Reviewer1367214 on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product in Florida 3 years ago while visiting my sister. I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and get "VERY" tired every afternoon, not any more! I have been using Triple Boost faithfully and have had no down times. The last order I tried the cafeine-free and found the same results as the original. Will keep ordering Triple-Boost for the rest of my life.

Great wake-up call!

Posted by Reviewer1902364 on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If I use caffeine before 3 p.m., I poop out early in the afternoon and never get it back no matter what I do. So it's great to have a non-stimulant product that jump starts my brain and body in the morning, and moves me into the day with no ill effects of any kind.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2379165 on Sep 15, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Give you lots of "unjittery" energy.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1058677 on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works well if you follow the directions. Also note it's like taking a vitamin B complex so if you decide to take Triple Boost you might want to stop taking your vitamin B.

Wow excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really have felt them working and I seem to have soooooo much more energy then normal.

nothing beats these for increased energy

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love these for increased energy. I am constantly sleep-deprived, and these make my day much less painful. My fiance and I cannot live without them.

Good Energy Boost!

Posted by Reviewer3077021 on Feb 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product! Great price on I-Herb too.

Think it helps with my ADD

Posted by Reviewer1547266 on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with ADD at the age of 49 and I think these pills help me. Hard to know, of course, as one cannot control for other variables that might be contributing. I take two a day in the morning and think I do concentrate better. I don't get tired in the afternoon like I commonly have in the past, and can keep working....

Irwin Naturals, triple boost, caff. free

Posted by Reviewer2729647 on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Son raves about this product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been giving these to my husband who usually gets headaches from caffeine. They seem to be doing a pretty good job. He's retired and likes to sit around but he's been doing more lately. Maybe these work!!!

1 2