Help

Effective, but leaky capsules are a problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product does seem to work very well. When I stopped using it once I had a noticeable degradation in my vision. Unfortunately, the last six bottles I've ordered (over six months) have had leaking capsules and since it's got a lot of fish oil, the smell is decidedly fishy! It's very unpleasant especially when you're packing vitamins for a trip and the fish oil gets all over your other vitamins. I'm tired of the fishy smell of this supplement and have decided to try another vision supplement. I've tried their PITTA Ayurvedic capsules that have the same type of encasing and I've never had leakage on those.

Better Night Vision

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these soft-gels some years ago because I wanted to avoid Macular Degeneration since both my parents had it. However, I noticed after taking them for a while, that my night vision had improved enough that I can drive in the evening again, while before I just didn't feel I was seeing well enough to do so. That was definitely an added bonus.

Try Them All.......This Brand works for me ! I know cause I am 57 yrs old !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all the products for your sharper vision , But this Brand actually works for me ! That is why I have been ordering. I do not wear glasses and my eyesight is still good and only getting a little blurred vision when I am tired or stressed and the Irwin Naturals Vision Sharp keeps my vision good !!!!!

Like the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have not taken this product long enough to evaluate it yet, but my eyes do seem to be less sensitive.

Expensive For 21 Day Supply

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Recommended serving of 2 capsules a day making a bottle last only 21 days! Not a bad product as I do get some relief from dry tired eyes after the first 2 days taking 3 capsules a day then 2 for the rest of the days that the bottle lasted. Bit expensive for me, though.

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend vision sharp capsules. I had changed to a cheaper option also with good reviews, although were not as effective. My Opthamologist compared the two and recommended these due to the Omega 3...... As I had eye surgery on cornea & relieved pain. The healing process was helped due to taking these capsules.. ...now I am in my fourties and my eyes are needing help I think I will be investing in taking these for a long time & happy to be

Soft Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like taking soft gels - helpful for vision.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

works great , drink your daily 64 oz of water for best results

魚腥味重 太大顆不易吞服

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

一打開瓶罐有股腥味,雖是膠囊狀,但長度有2公分不是很好吞, 但產品是用玻璃瓶裝,感覺比較高級,至於效用,已經服用1個月,每日一顆,暫時沒有特別感覺。

eye health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this soft-gel. I take eye health of some kind or other twice a day.

1 2