Perfect Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years and I think the blend is potent and has all the right stuff in it for women. I will continue to use this until they stop making it!

Appalled by this product - definate quality issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought a small bottle of these, and they were brilliant. Really good ingredients. So I bought a large bottle, and they absolutely stank of fish! After a few days of taking them, I developed an upset stomach which disappeared when I stopped taking them. How could one bottle be so different from another!

AWESOME WOMEN'S PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THE IRWIN'S WOMEN'S LIVING GREENS, THEY EVEN TASTE GOOD! MAKE ME FEEL BETTER AND HELP W/ WOMEN ISSUES! GREAT PRODUCT! I DON'T BELIEVE THOSE OTHER REVIEWS WHERE THEY SAY THEIR LOADED W/TOXIC SOFT METALS!! I DON'T FEEL ANY OF THOSE KIND OF EFFECTS @! ALL!!~

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I get sick to my stomach when taking vitamins and this on DOESN'T do that to me. I Love it and am on my 2/3 bottle purchase. I do take it while eating my breakfast, make sure I have something on my stomach.

From Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First time user, and I am impressed by the results. Great for women and contains many compounds suitable for women, including evening primrose and cranberry.

Love the mix.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm grateful to discover a product that combines the multivitamin mix with greens and Omega 3 oils. Good stuff.

Too soon to tell its effect but impressive formulation and gel caps for absorption is excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I look forward to the long term affects of these supplements and soo thrilled to be able to have them shipped to new Zealand.

Women's Living Green liq.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They are great I feel real good after taking these vit.

good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First I was looking for a vitamins for women with primerose and I decided to try those ones and I was not dissapointed. Usually I feel need for sweets and after taking those vitamins for a while, I didnt want any sweets or any unhealthy food which is a good sign. I felt good and had no health problems at all. I will def re-order those vitamins for autumn.

I HATE TO EAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Suffering from an auto immune disease. I have to make every morsel of food I eat matter. I don't like to eat and feel I am being punished like a kid use to feel. I had a NDE Experience and when I came back I needed very little food or sleep to exist now. I have been taking these for 8 mos. to substitute for the good things my diet is missing. They are easy to absorb and give me tons of energy. I buy them for my son for Men as well. Gotta Give them Big KUDOS if you don't eat right and feel bad you don't.

1 2