The best multivitamin EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2512747 on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You take these Liquid-Gels 3 times a day. They were recommended to me by a friend, and I recommend them to EVERY Woman I know! They make you feel fabulous and give you energy that I didn't think was possible. I have 3 kids, a full time job and have the energy to work out too. Try them... I promise you won't want to live without them.

A Healthy Choice for Women's Multis

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can actually feel the difference when I take these vitamins; my energy level remains at a constant during the day, with no spiking or lethargic hits. I also believe these vits are helping to health out my skin and hair.

Irwin Naturals, Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my 21 year old daughter who is in college, and she finds that it definitely makes a difference in that it helps with her energy level and overall sense of well-being.

Wonderful Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2604356 on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have Crohns disease and cannot digest vitamins well but this one was an exception to the rule. Wonderful

Excellent energy

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife works a lot of different hours. When she takes these, she is not tired and copes very well. If she goes a couple of days without, she starts to really drag and get irritated easily. She swears by them. I use the men's and swear by them as well. It is a difference of a 20 minute nap and a 2 hour nap.

Living Green Liquid Gel

Posted by Reviewer1702930 on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best daily I have ever taken. Boost your mental acuity and energy WITHOUT any caffine or un-natural buzz or hyperness.

Great Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2957516 on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These are by far the best vitamins I have taking. Because they are packed with so many needed nutrients you find yourself not having cravings; so a great side effect is weight comes off and stays off.

Supplement reaction

Posted by Reviewer2585237 on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After taking Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel multi for a period of a couple of weeks, I noticed a problem with increased mood swings. When I stopped, the problem disappeared. I forgot that I tried this supplment a while back and had the same reaction. There must be an ingredient that doesn't agree with me.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love the concept-- liquid multi caps with greens, made specific for women or men. It is the only supplement I buy that is not in veggie caps. Ideally, companies should figure out how to make a liqui-cap without using animal products (gelatin).

Been Taking these Faithfully for a Year

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

¸.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ* I Hate to Eat ~ Force Myself to Eat. Had a NDE & it left me Requiring Little Food or Sleep. So, Finding these Supplements have been Life Changing. I have been taking them faithfully 3 tablets a day for a year... Them together with Maca they give me Lots of Stamina. Nourishes me, Keeps me Clear Headed & Focused with good Fuel. They are Easy to Digest and I Will Continue buying them, until they don't sell them anymore. Highly Recommend .... Good Service, Good Product. Good DELIVERY - Good Company. ¸.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ*