Help

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this product during 1 month. And I checked testosterone level in my blood before and after. It increased by 50%.

ISA-Test GF Does Work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm regaining my sex life at 60 thanks to this product. Takes awhile but by the second bottle you will notice the results. Make sure you take 4 capsules a day like they say.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great. Increased stamina, and aggression, and sex drive. Even cause some acne, which I haven't has since I was a teen. I cycle 2 months on, 1 month off.

Stamina Booster!

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Definitely feel additional stamina when I take it before a (bedroom) workout.

The one I have been looking for!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product really seemed to make a difference in my energy levels and health. My wife definitely noticed a difference. Will continue to take this product and would recommend it to anyone looking to get that spark back and feel younger.

Strong like bull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. At first I was hesitant to try ISA-Test, but I'm glad I did. Started on a low dose (1 pill). During sluggish days I find it easier to go over stairs and hills for my walks. Plus my energy levels noticeably improve. I wouldn't say it turns me in to the hulk, but definitely has added muscle and cut fat.

Keeps you going all day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good if you are a busy person and need to boost up ..

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They seem to have changed the formula. Testofen is no longer listed as the 1st ingredient (I assume it now contains less Testofen).

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product provides excellent energy and focus to my training

Isatori review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only been taking for a while, so not sure yet. Keeps the nether regions ready for action. Still, just started taking a few weeks ago, so just a 3 star rating at this point.