Beautiful Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought Island Essence Plumeria when I was in Maui. Was happy to be able to find it again. It's the best Plumeria out there, with a lasting scent. Thanks for carrying it.

Island Essence Mist Cologne Plumeria 1.7oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a fast trip to Hawaii in a bottle. Lovely Island Essence Mist cologne in Plumeria is delightful.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells very nice.

too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

goes on easy, smells nice and stays very long. It's a bit too strong for me but for sure it stays strong for a LONG time so some might like it better.

Es de mis favoritas

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

huele maravillosamente, al igual que las otras colonias de la marca. Si quieres ver más revisiones de productos, pulsa en mi nombre.

reminds me of Thailand. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very natural and feminine fragrance, stays long enought, especially on the hair. Make me feel relaxed, as it reminds me about the holidays every time I use it :))

Good:))

Posted by Tingeling on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This perfume is a bit strong,but I like it,thumbs up:)) Will I buy this again: Yes

cheap scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So disappointed. Unable to use it cause of intense and very unpleasant soapy feeling of overall fragrance. Could hardly feel plumeria and other flavors in this soapyness which by the way makes me sneeze a lot. Not buying again.

Doesn't Smell like Plumeria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed in this scent because I love plumeria and this had a soapy scent, nothing like plumeria.