Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering this product for 6 months and take it twice a day. I know when I've missed it and can tell that my energy level is lower. Before bed, I take the PM packet and sleep well.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

There is no doubt that the a.m. packet helps me be more alert in the morning and the p.m. one helps me sleep at night. This flavor is my favorite; I prefer it to lemon/lime. You have to dilute all flavors in a significant amount of water (24 oz or so) or else they may taste too strong...

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I went without it for a few days recently, and missed it a lot. I've been taking it for about 10 years but not for body building. I found it to be the greatest for working on the road, and living in motels. PM pack put me right to sleep, and the AM got me up and going. I'm 65 now and feel good. One caution, do not overdo it the first month or so, the energy and new muscle strength can cause you to overexert. I felt so good when I first started taking it I pumped an old trailer axle a few times and then threw it just for fun. That did not go well. It took a while to recover.

good energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

gives me a good boost on a morning unsure if its actually helping me lose fat but i feel my muscles getting harder!

Excellant Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this product daily. It is excellant.

hope it's here to stay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a good product, gives a restful nights sleep and a bright start in the morning..wouldn't be able to work out without it. I hope it stays on the market..I have previously used ISS blast, but it has disappeared! Good flavour, easy to mix and drink..fabulous!