Good stuff!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives you energy.

hope it's here to stay

Posted by Reviewer2316104 on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a good product, gives a restful nights sleep and a bright start in the morning..wouldn't be able to work out without it. I hope it stays on the market..I have previously used ISS blast, but it has disappeared! Good flavour, easy to mix and drink..fabulous!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1993965 on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, fast shipping to Norway. Thanks

ISS Promino Plus

Posted by Reviewer1634882 on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the product .I have been using this for years and there is a difference when I am without it.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2493952 on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energized in the morning and do get a great nights rest. i have been using the product for the past 30 days now and have reordered. tastes good too!

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This tastes great and gives me a boost in the am and helps me to sleep at night. Love it!

Promino Plus

Posted by Reviewer1395367 on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Promino Plus for several years. I believe it to be a great product. It energizes me especially in the mornings. I will continue to use it.

HGH product

Posted by Reviewer2358532 on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellant product. I have been using it for years. all flavors are good except for the grape.

Causes skin allergy

Posted by Reviewer1352637 on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After I took this product for 4-5 weeks I developed very itchy rash on my breasts and shoulders. I was not sure what was causing it at the time and continued taking Prominoplus for another 2 months during which time this condition got worse, and in addition my scalp started itching badly. I stopped taking Prominoplus, and within a week or two all itching was gone. A month later I decided to give it another try and ordered Prominoplus again. After a week the rash appeared again. So the rest of the package was wasted.

going down hill fast.

Posted by Reviewer2703257 on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the last box of pormino plus no longer had tribulus in the AM pack and thy had switched to fructose and caffeine in the AM pack. please give me back the original unflavored formula that really worked. I'm going to try to order the ingreidents and make ny own. They were nice until they trashed a good product. I've been a customer for almost 10 years. may try another one like secretagogue 1.