Nice

Posted by 5364198001379123559 on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

At the beginning of a very interesting smell, but after a while it starts to be weird. It has the consistency of a gel with a little peeling. It leaves the skin clean and very smooth. Efficient.

Very fine exfoliating beads with naturally nice scent.

Posted by shopgreen on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I first got myself this small bottle to try it out and i like it so much.. The exfoliating beads are gentle to my skin and i can feel my face so clean, smooth and polished after scurbing. The ingredients are natural and wonderful... Goona get the bigger bottle after this!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1860929 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, but takes some extra effort/rinse time to get it all feeling properly rinsed off.

muy bueno

Posted by Shorspain on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

te deja la piel con aspecto pulido desde el primer uso. Para sus efectos "a largo plazo" tengo que usarlo más tiempo. PEro así, a priori, me ha convencido

Had 2 bottles so gifted one to a gf

Posted by 5234067786311231793 on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We both love the non drying feeling we get after washing our face with it. Blemishes also clearing up. Love this. No wonder its always sold out.

More of a scrub than a cleanser

Posted by katyagarnica on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has very fine scrubbing parts, they tend to stick in between lashes when product is being wash off the face. Has nice smell and citrusy taste. Not suitable for daily use, but works good polishing skin without damaging it. Use 2-3 times a week.

It smells divine!

Posted by 5313773332629264758 on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a treat to use, it has a wonderful fragrance! My skin has a nice glow and seems very clean. It does take a lot of rinsing to remove product, but that is the only issue I had.

Posted by Strelka on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sejas mazgājamais ar nelielu pīlinga efektu.

It's OK

Posted by 5159672971377271788 on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It does seem to help smooth the skin, but I am not a fan of the beads. I've never liked beads in a product because I don't feel like they really do anything, I would rather use my cleansing brush. It's also a bit hard to rise off completely.

Not bad.

Posted by 4844454451935882375 on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, working as a scrab.

1 2