Cleans my skin perfectly well

Posted by eclisia on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's my 1st review on iherb to thank those who recommended this mask. It cleans skin perfectly well, one of the best clearing products I used. My skin is sensitive combination to oily, thick, not allergic, with large pores that needs to be cleaned once in a month to prevent break outs. This mask smooth skin relief and cleans pores, it doesn't dry my skin but give a soft feeling after. Of course, I also apply moisturizing cream or C-vitamin mask after using this mask to moisturize my skin. Isvara Organics mask has active ingredient, salicylic acid, that goes well with my skin. Please, be careful those who have allergic or very dry skin especially if you have thin skin, it might not be good product for you. With this mask I need to visit cosmetologist once in 2 month instead once in a month. It helps me a lot. I recommend it for those who have combination skin with large pores that require frequent cleaning. Thank you for reading my review.

perfect for oily skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This mask has a powdery consistence, you have to mix it with water before applying. To me it has deep cleansing effect, the pimples begin to disappear after using it and the pores become much cleaner.

Visible peeling effect

Posted by Katelovesskincare on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. I usually do not mix it water though. What I use is either a yoghurt or aloe vera juice, so that the mask would not be that harsh. You need just a spoon of it. Please be careful if you have sensitive skin, because this mask can be agressive if you do not stick with instructions and rinse it a bit later than recommended... In this case be ready to have a blushy face.

엄청 따가움 ㄷㄷ (Too harsh for my skin)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

얼굴이 불타는것처럼 따갑지만 하고나면 진짜 피부가 매끈 부들 광채가 ㄷㄷ 아픈만큼 효과 짱입니다. 가격에 비해 용량이 너무 적어서 다시 재구매할까말까 망설여져요

hmm clumpy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used aloe Vera gel to mix and the mixture clumped on my face. Will try with yogurt and water next time and update. My face felt very clean afterwards guess stripped a bit of moisture

Nul

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Inutile

i liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i liked it, because it clean the skin and leave soft.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

no "wow" effect

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

However, less is more, especially if you have sensitive skin

Thin, Quickly Used, & An Incredible Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did have high hopes for this product when I first purchased it. However, I noticed that when I use or fuse water with it it seems very very thin. I also noticed that the product is easy to go through. You need quite a bit of product in order to get a consistency for a regular facemask. However, I did notice that it made a dramatic difference in the redness of my face. I do plan to use what I have left for times that I need to quickly get rid of the redness prior to putting on make up. I would recommend this product but I do believe it to be pricey for as much as you go through.